Friday, July 10, 2009

Clean and Simple Birthday












I made this card for the Clean and Simple Birthday challenge #22 here
on Splitcoast. I'm really inspired lately by all the challenges out there. This card literally took me less than 10 minutes to make. I just layered a piece of real red cardstock on a 4 1/4 by 8 1/2 sheet of tempting turquoise. Then I used a design from a piece of the Pink Flamingo designer series papers on top of the real red. The only stamping was the Happy Birthday circle from Think Happy Thoughts in turquoise then the real red flower in the middle. I put a turquoise brad in the middle then a piece of turquoise 1/4 inch grosgrain ribbon and it was done!
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Think Happy Thoughts
Papers: Whisper white, tempting turquoise, real red, summer sun, Pink Flamingo dsp
Inks: Real red, tempting turquoise
Accessories: tempting turquoise brad & 1/4 in. grosgrain ribbon, 1 1/4 in circle punch, 1 3/4 in circle punch













No comments: