Saturday, July 4, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!




Happy 4th of July!


I thought I'd share some 4th of July cards I made to give to my family. They're pretty cute if I do say so myself!

Thanks to all our military men, woman and families for all their sacrafice! We couldn't celebrate this day without them!


All three cards use Whisper white, Real Red and Night of Navy papers and inks(with two of them also using Whisper White craft ink & white embossing powder). Card descriptions are from left to right.


CARD ON LEFT:

Stamps: Circle Circus, Happy Everything, Full Calendar,Big Deal Numbers(newly retired)

Accessories: Real red 1/2 in striped grosgrain ribbon, 1 in circle punch

CARD IN CENTER:

Stamps: Darling dots & Sweet Serendipity(both newly retired)

Accessories: Pink Flamingo Designer series paper, Night of Navy 1/4 in grosgrain ribbon, 1 in circle punch, 1 1/4 in circle punch, 1 3/8 in circle punch, scallop edge punch, Stampin' dimensionals

CARD ON RIGHT:

Stamps: Happy Everything, Full Calendar, Big Deal Numbers

Accessories: red gingham ribbon, star punch

No comments: