Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scallop Square Thank You



I needed some thank you cards for my new teenager, Abby's birthday gifts so I made this quick and easy card with the Pink Flamingo designer papers. I also used the Wow Flowers stamp set for the thank you image. I just punched out a bunch of coordinating papers with the scallop square punch, inked up the stamp with Tempting turquoise and Real red markers, punched that out with the 1 1/4 in circle punch, layered that onto a 1 3/8 in circle punched with Real red, used a yellow Circle Fire Rhinestone brad in the center and adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. Oh, and I also punched a Real Red flower with the Trio Flower punch and added a dot with a White gel pen.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Wow Flowers
Papers: Whisper white, Tempting turquoise, Real Red, Pink Flamingo designer papers
Inks: Real Red and Tempting turquoise markers
Accessories: Scallop square punch, Trio Flower punch, 1 1/4 in circle punch, 1 3/8 in circle punch, Circle Fire Rhinestone brad, Stampin' Dimensionals, 3/16 in corner rounder punch, White gel pen

No comments: