Friday, August 14, 2009

Delightful Holiday Mini Sneek Peek


I had time to play with my Holiday Mini pre-order and wanted to share a SUPER quick, easy and adorable card. I used the Delightful Decorations and Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets again. I can't help but reach for Teeny Tiny Wishes, it has so many uses for all occasions! I also used the new Sleigh Bells ribbon. I stamped the little snowflake stamp with Real Red ink to create the little background. Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red and Old Olive
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: Sleigh Bells ribbon, Scallop edge punch, Word window punch, Modern Label punch

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Cute! Isn't that ribbon the best? I love it! And I like how you put it vertically on your card. I never think to do that, and it looks so great. :)