Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I HAD to Stamp!

I FINALLY got to stamp today. I think that's why I'm so crabby-no stamping since Saturday! I've been helping my parents clean out for a garage sale. Lotsa stuff after 43 years of marriage in the same house. Then today and yesterday had 5 back to school meetings in two days. I'm the new Home & School President so I've got lots more work to do but I HAD to stamp.
So this card was for this sketch from last week's Mojo 100th.
I used the Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers and the snowflake from the Berry Christmas set. I stamped it in a VersaMark pad, sprinkled some Iridescent Ice Stampin' Emboss power and heated that up. It's much more sparkly in real life!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Berry Christmas
Papers: Shimmery White card stock, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty Papers
Inks: VersaMark pad, Soft Suede
Accessories: Stampin' Emboss Powder Iridescent Ice, Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, word window punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, heat gun

No comments: