Monday, August 3, 2009

Mojo Monday #98


Happy Monday means another Mojo Monday Challenge here. And for me another Christmas card. I just pre-ordered from the Holiday Mini and am eagerly awaiting more Christmas goodies. I got some fun stamp sets, designer papers and of course, ribbon too! But for now I used what I had on hand to play with this challenge. The Old Olive patterned paper is actually from the Cottage Wall designer papers. And I ran the Real Red card stock through the Backgrounds 1 texture plate to add the little polka dots to match the Real Red 3/4 inch Polka dot grosgrain ribbon. I colored the Loads of Love truck image with inks and my blender pens. This set is great for lots of occasions and I really should use it more often!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Loads of Love, Loads of Love Accessories
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Old Olive, Cottage Wall designer papers
Inks: Basic Black, Real Red, Old Olive, Basic Gray
Accessories: Real Red 3/4 inch polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig,white gel pen, Stampin' Up Backgrounds 1 Texturz Plates, Scallop Circle #2 bigz die, Coluzzle circle cutter, Stampin' dimensionals, blender pens

No comments: