Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Splitcoast Sketch #241-Modern Blooms

Better late then never! I finally got a quick chance to stamp today and this card came together in less than 10 minutes(after it took longer than that to decide which stamp set to use)!I followed this sketch #241 on Splitcoast. I can't say enough how easy these are to follow, especially if you print out the sketch because it prints out to the exact size of an A2 card! Then you can just trace and cut and you're good to go!!! With this one I colored the stamp with Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers. I left off a sentiment because I needed to make some all occasion cards for a custom order. Easy peasy!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms
Papers: Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Bermuda Bay, Thoroughly Modern DSP
Inks: Soft Suede, Bermuda Bay and Rose Red Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: None

No comments: