Thursday, September 10, 2009

PPA7-Hurried Halloween


Whew! Where did the week go? I finally got to stamp again today and I'm playing at PPA. Every Thursday they have a fun challenge of sorts and today's was a sketch challenge here. This one was very easy. I just stamped the Little Boo image three times in Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Elegant Eggplant, punched that out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch, layered it with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and popped it up with some Stampin' Dimensionals. I used one of the sentiments from the Pumpkin Patch set and the Large Oval and Scallop Oval. A little ribbon and it's done.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch, Little Boo
Papers: Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie and Cottage Wall DSP
Inks: Elegant Eggplant, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch circle punches, Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches, 1/2 inch striped Pumpkin Pie grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals

5 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Oh so cute! I love the colors! You did an excellent job with the sketch! Thanks for playing @ PPA this week!

Margaret Moody said...

I love your card, Jennie! I especially love the colors you used! Great stamp choices, too! So fun and so cute! Thanks for playing along at PPA!

Margaret Moody
margaretmoody.typepad.com

Pam Speidel said...

Such a super cute Halloween card! Perfect for the PPA sketch! :)

Lori said...

Oh too cute! Love those little ghosts!

Linda Callahan said...

Sweet little ghosts - very cute!