Sunday, September 13, 2009

Stamping 411 Pumpkin


I'm actually getting a card in for a sketch on time! I made this one for the Stamping 411 sketch here.
This Pumpkin Patch set is so cute. I used the Really Rust patterned papers from the Hostess Level 1 set. The little pumpkin is ifrom the Holiday Blitz set and I inked that up with Stampin' Write Markers. This came together really fast.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch, Holiday Blitz
Papers: Whisper white, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust, Really Rust Patterns pack DSP III
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive and Really Rust Ink pads and Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: 1 inch and 1 1/4 inch circle punches, word window punch, Modern label punch,Stampin' dimensionals

5 comments:

gbarron56 said...

such a fun little stamp set. Great job with the sketch challenge this week. Thanks for playing along with the 411 Operators! blessings, Gretchen

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is super cute!

Patti Chesky said...

Awww...that little pumpkin looks so happy!! Great job with the sketch!!!

Kay Kalthoff said...

Love all the layers and the awesome fall colors!
Kay

Connie Babbert said...

Cute! I'm liking that set more and more!