Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time to order from the Holiday Mini!

It's September 1st and that means a few things. One, back to school for the kids (which means more stamping time for me-yeah!) and two, customers can order from the Holiday Mini Catalog! You can find a link here, call me or just order online!

I made this card for this sketch at Stamping 411. I haven't stamped in a while so I'm eager to catch up with some challenges. My first meeting as Home and School President went well and there's lots of work to be done. But there's always time to be found for stamping (let's hope)!

I used the Berry Christmas set and the Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers from the Holiday Mini. Even though I'm not a big fan of birds, this stamp looks especially nice with the branch and holly print of the Cocoa papers.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Berry Christmas
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede and Christmas Cocoa Specialty Papers
Inks: Real Red and Soft Suede
Accessories: 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch circle punches, photo corners punch, 1/4 inch real red grosgrain ribbon, Stamp-a-ma-jig

1 comment:

Tracy said...

I love this cute card! The paper and colors are just gorgeous! And everything I see with that "Make Merry" set makes me want to buy it!! :)