Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Happy 1st Birthday Patrick! (and a little Mojo too)


It's my nephew, Patrick's 1st birthday next week and his party is Sunday. So I made this card for him using the MojoMonday sketch #109 here. I wrapped his present in wrapping paper that has these three colors. I think it's a great color combo for boys, especially the cute little one I'm giving this card to on Sunday! I can't wait to see Patrick eat his cake with his hands! Everything on this card is current in the catty except for the #1. That's from the retired Big Deal Numbers set.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty, On Your Birthday, Big Deal Numbers
Papers: Whisper white, Brilliant Blue, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Flamingo DSP
Inks: Brilliant Blue, Real Red and Tempting Turquoise
Accessories: 1/2 inch striped real red grosgrain ribbon,1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Star punch, white gel pen, stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Sheena said...

Very Cute! Great boy card!!