Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I'm on a Christmas Card Kick


I'm really rolling on my Christmas cards. I got an order from a customer for Christmas cards so I made this one after seeing an awesome idea on Jill Hilliard's blog. Here's the link to her blog and the idea to use the Pumpkin Patch stamp set for images other than pumpkins. She's got really cute ideas so thanks for the inspiration! I changed the card a bit and used the Top Note Die. I also used the Christmas Cocoa Specialty Papers.


Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Pumpkin Patch and Teeny Tiny Wishes


Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty


Inks: Old Olive, Real Red, Soft Suede


Accessories: Top Note die, Word Window Punch, Modern Label punch, 3/8 inch taffeta Mistletoe Ribbon originals, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: