Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pals Paper Arts #10 Theme Challenge-Thanks


I made this one for the Pals Paper Arts #10 Theme Challenge of Gratitude and Thanks. I used the Falling Leaves set again because one of the leaves says "give thanks". And just because I love this set. I stamped the different leaves in Rich Razzleberry, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and Soft Suede. Then I punched them out with the 1 1/4 inch square punch and layered each square on the coordinating color card stock that I punched out with the 1 3/8 inch square punch. I popped up the Soft Suede leaf that says "give thanks" with Stampin' dimensionals. I used a rectangle of Old Olive Patterns paper and layered that on a piece of Old Olive card stock, one end of which is scalloped with the Scallop Edge punch. A little Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon, a bit of white gel pen dots and that's it.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Falling Leaves
Papers: Whisper white, Rich Razzzleberry, Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Old Olive and Old Olive Patterns DSP
Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch square punches, Scallop edge punch, 1/2 inch polka-dot Soft Suede grosgrain ribbon,white gel pen, Stampin' dimensionals

4 comments:

Patti MacLeith said...

This is delicious! I love the colors and the way you popped up the one leaf.

Arielle H Gordon said...

Very cool - makes me wish I'b bought this set!!!

Unknown said...

I love this card. So simple yet beautiful.

Margaret Moody said...

Beautiful card, Jennie! Love your colors! Simple but pretty!

Margaret Moody
margaretmoody.typepad.com