Friday, October 23, 2009

PPA #13 Pumpkin Treat Holder


This cute little Pumpkin treat holder was made for the PPA #13 challenge, Anything But a Card here. I found the pattern on the Stampin' UP demonstrators web site. There are so many great resources there! This box fits three Dum-Dum suckers perfectly. This would be a great way to dress up those classroom Halloween treats. I used the Pumpkin Patch stamp set for the images.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Pumpkin Patch
Papers: Whisper White, Pumpkin Pie
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie
Accessories: Ticket corner punch, Modern label punch and Dum-dum suckers

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Cute little treat package!

Margaret Moody said...

This is so cute, Jennie! I love your colors and the stamp set you used! They do look perfect for holding the suckers! You've inspired me to try to make a few of these! Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

I love it! Perfect!