Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Splitcoast Card Sketch #252-Give Thanks


Now that I've got my Halloween cards done, time to think about Thanksgiving. I made this card for the Splitcoast Card Sketch #252 here. I used The Write Stuff Specialty papers and a die cut from that collection. Don't ya just love when the coordination is done for you?!? For the stamp sets I used Falling Leaves and The More the Merrier. A few punches, ribbon and viola!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Falling Leaves and The More the Merrier
Papers: Crushed Curry, Ruby Red, Old Olive, Soft Suede, The Write Stuff Specialty
Inks: Crushed Curry, Ruby Red, Old Olive and Soft Suede
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch & 1 3/4 inch circle punches, scallop circle punch, white gel pen, 1/2 inch Soft Suede polka dot grosgrain ribbon, stampin dimensionals

No comments: