Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Splitcoast Color Combo #231 Mellow Snow Swirled


I made this card for the Splitcoast Color Combo #231 here. The colors are White, Kraft and Mellow Moss. I only have 2 sheets of Mellow Moss-obviously not one of my favorites. And I used the patterned Mellow Moss from the Level 1 Hostess Patterns Pack DSP III. The tree is from Snow Swirled. Looks a lot different than my card from yesterday doesn't it? I embossed the snowflakes with Versamark and Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder on Kraft and Mellow Moss.
I used the three snowflake stamp from the Christmas Punch Hostess set and the coordinating Boho Blossoms punch. A strip of Kraft was run through the Scallop Edge punch. The Merry Christmas greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and I punched that out with the Word Window Punch and layered it onto a Mellow Moss piece punched with the Modern Label Punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Snow Swirled, Christmas Punch, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Kraft, Mellow Moss, Pattern Pack DSP III
Inks: Mellow Moss, Versamark
Accessories: Clear Stampin' Emboss powder, Boho Blossoms punch, Scallop edge punch, word window punch, Modern label punch, 1/4 inch white grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: