Saturday, November 14, 2009

Mojo #112 Simple Christmas Poinsettia


Now that it's Saturday, I'm finally getting to the MojoMonday sketch #112 here. I'm using the Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers again with the Berry Christmas stamp set. I stamped off the poinsettia image once with Real Red ink then stamped it again, just moving the image to create a little fuller look. That's easily punched out with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch then layered onto the scallop circle punch. I popped that up with a few Stampin' dimensionals. I also used the 1 3/8 inch punch for the Soft Suede circle but just folded that in half. My Crop-a-dile punched the hole thru the three layers of card stock with ease. A little Mistletoe ribbon and it's done!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Berry Christmas
Papers: Whisper white, Real Red, Soft Suede and Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers
Ink: Real Red and Old Olive
Accessories: Mistletoe ribbon, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, scallop circle punch, Crop-a-dile, white gel pen, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: