Thursday, November 12, 2009

PPA#16 Christmas Cheer Patterned Pines




This one is for the PPA#16 Theme Challege: Christmas Cheer here. If this looks familiar it's because I CASEed it from the Holiday Mini on page 4. I did change it up a bit. I stamped one tree in Real Red and the other in Old Olive on Whisper White card stock then cut them out. I added a Real Red strip that was punched with the scallop edge punch. And the sentiment is from All Holidays. I'm loving the Sleigh Bells ribbon!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Patterned Pines and All Holidays

Papers: Whisper white, Real Red, Old Olive and Old Olive Patterns

Inks: Real Red and Old Olive

Accessories: Sleigh Bells ribbon, scallop edge punch

2 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Love the colors! Very classy! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

Very Christmas-y!