Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Gift Box


We'll it's Christmas Eve and we're off to Illinois. I thought I'd share this box I made for my sister's Christmas present. It's perfect to dress up a gift card or two. See this post for a link on how to make the box.
I used Real Red card stock for the base and some papers and stickers from the Christmas Jingle SS kit. I stamped the trees from Patterned Pines in Old Olive then cut them out and used Stampin' dimensionals on the middle one. The ribbon is Sleigh Bells from the Holiday Mini. I used the small swirl/flower stamp from Patterned Pines to make the tag that I punched out with the Small Tag punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Patterned Pines
Papers: Very vanilla, Real Red, Christmas Jingle SS Kit
Inks: Old Olive, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' write markers
Accessories: Sleigh Bells 5/8 inch ribbon, 1/4 inch Real Red grosgrain ribbon, Small Tag punch, Scallop edge punch, white gel pen, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: