Friday, December 11, 2009

Christmas Gift Card Boxes


It's a gift card kind of Christmas so I wanted to have a little something special to give them in. I make these pizza boxes using the Christmas Jingle SSK. I found the template here on Jen del Muro's blog. They are so cute and easy!
The papers, snowflake stickers and Old Olive scallop circle sticker are all from the Christmas Jingle SSK. I used the Ticket Corner punch on the corners of the papers. I colored the "Holly Jolly" stamp from the Christmas Punch set with Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' write markers. The "Make Merry" is from Berry Christmas and the little flower image is from Season of Joy. The ribbon is from the Sleigh Bells set in the Holiday Mini. I used my Crop-a-dile to punch the hole thru the chipboard circles and tied them on with Gold elastic cord.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Berry Christmas, Christmas Punch, Season of Joy
Papers: Very Vanilla, Real Red and Old Olive, Christmas Jingle SSK
Inks: Real Red and Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Old Olive Stampin' Write markers
Accessories: Ticket Corner punch, scallop edge punch, Curly Label Punch, Crop-a-dile, Sleigh Bells ribbon, Gold elastic cord

No comments: