Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's December! (SC256)


Can you believe it's actually December?
I've been m.i.a. for a few reasons. It was a nice Thanksgiving weekend with family. And then I threw out my back starting to decorate for Christmas. Today was the first day I could sit to stamp a little.
So I caught up with the Splitcoast sketch #256 here.
This was a quick card cuz, again, I just traced the dimensions on a piece from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers. And only one thing stamped was the greeting. It's hard to see, but I ran the Soft Suede piece thru the Big Shot with the small polka dots from the Backgrounds 1 texturz plates. The circle is punched with the 1 3/8 inch circle punch and the snowflake with the Jumbo snowflake punch. An Antique brass brad adheres the snowflakes to the card.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper white, Real Red, Soft Suede, Christmas Cocoa Specialty
Inks: Soft Suede
Accessories: Jumbo snowflake punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, word window punch, modern label punch, antique brass brad. Backgrounds 1 texturz plates

1 comment:

StampingBetty said...

looks so awesome the red background with that snowF!