Wednesday, December 23, 2009

MOJO on a Wednesday


Here's another birthday card with a sneek peek at some Specialty Papers in the Occasions Mini. They're called Sending Love Specialty DSP and I do love them! I also used a new stamp set, With All My Heart, that coordinates with the papers. And new Corduroy Buttons in Real Red!


I followed the MOJO Monday #118 sketch here. I also used On Your Birthday for the greeting. The border is scalloped with the Scallop Edge punch. The other punches used were the 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch circle punches, and the Large Oval and Scallop Oval punches. Finally, the ribbon is the 3/4 inch polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, on the reverse side.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: With All My Heart, On Your Birthday

Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Real Red and Sending Love Specialty DSP


Inks: Chocolate Chip and Real Red

Accessories: 3/4 inch real red polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Real Red corduroy brad, Scallop edge punch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch circle punches, Large Oval and Scallop oval punches, white gel pen



1 comment:

rozie640 said...

Your card is beautiful, I have all the supplies and must make one for myself, if that's okay? Just adorable!