Monday, December 7, 2009

PPA and Mojo Challenge Christmas Card



My back is finally feeling better so I'm trying to fininsh making my Christmas cards. So I made this one to catch up on last week's Mojo Monday #115 sketch here and PPA#19's Inspiration Challenge here.

I immediately thought of the leaf stamp in the Berry Christmas set. I stamped the top of that in a circle with Old Olive, added the berries in Real Red and the little poinsettia stamp is from Season of Joy, stamped in Soft Suede. The greeting from Teeny Tiny Wishes is framed in a sticker from the Christmas Jingle Simply Scrappin kit. I ran half of the Old Olive base thru the Big Shot with the Petals-a-Plenty impressions folder and added some Sleigh Bells ribbon.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Berry Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Season of Joy

Papers: Whisper White, Old Olive, Real Red

Inks: Old Olive, Real Red and Soft Suede

Accessories: Scallop circle #2 bigz die, Petals-a-plenty textured impressions folder, Sleigh Bells ribbon, stampin dimensionals, white gel pen

2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Love how you made the wreath - perfect Christmas card!

Pals Paper Arts said...

Lovely wreath! Thanks for playing @PPA! Hope you join us next week for our color challenge!