Tuesday, December 29, 2009

SC 260 Vintage Friends


Here's a card with some more Occasions Mini products and one I made it for the Splitcoast Sketch #260 here. I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set. I colored the "F" with the So Saffron marker and the "friends" with the Pretty in Pink Marker. The flower border was stamped in Chocolate Chip. I ran the So Saffron background panel thru the Big Shot with the new Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder. The Chocolate Chip flowered paper and Pretty In Pink polka dot paper are from the Sweet Pea DSP stack. A piece of So Saffron 1/2 inch striped grosgrain ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Pretty In Pink, So Saffron and Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink and So Saffron markers
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder, 1/2 inch striped So Saffron grosgrain ribbon, 1 3/4 inch circle punch

No comments: