Sunday, December 27, 2009

Sending Love For You Sneak Peek


I'm giving you another sneak peek at the Sending Love Specialty DSP from the Occasions Mini available to you on January 5, 2010. I saw this card by Julie Davison and made my own version with the Sending Love Specialty DSP, 5/8 inch Satin Real Red ribbon and the Vintage Labels set from Sale-a-bration.
I inked up the small medallion-like stamp in Real Red then punched it out with the Scallop circle punch. I stamped the "for you" sentiment in Chocolate Chip and punched it out with the 1 inch circle punch. The other circle punches used were the 1 3/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch and 1 1/4 inch. I used the Mat pack to pierce holes in the bottom of the Kraft card stock and tied the Satin ribbon around the bottom.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Labels
Papers: Kraft, Very Vanilla, Pretty In Pink, Sending Love Specialty DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Real Red
Accessories: 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 3/8 inch, 1 3/4 inch circle punches, Scallop circle punch, 5/8 inch Satin Real Red ribbon, Mat pack and paper piercing tool, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: