Monday, December 7, 2009

Stamping 411 Flocked Ornaments



Obviously I can't stop using the Delightful Decorations set!

I made this card for the Stamping 411 challenge here.
I punched out a piece of the red flocked paper from the Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers with the Ornament punch. I stamped the ribbon from Berry Christmas in Real Red. And the joy ornament was stamped in Old Olive. The Real Red Stampin write marker was used to create the other ornament hangers. Finally, I stamped Merry Christmas in Real Red. A piece of 3/4 inch Real Red polka-dot grosgrain ribbon finished the design.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Delightful Decorations, Berry Christmas, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper white, Real Red and Christmas Cocoa Specialty papers
Inks: Real Red and Old Olive classic stampin pads, Real Red Stampin write marker
Accessories: 3/4 inch Real Red polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals

7 comments:

Patti Chesky said...

Jennie, I'm addicted to this stamp set too. I am way behind on my holiday cards. I am so casing the flocked ornament idea.

Unknown said...

Super cute card, Jennie. I like how you lined your punch up with the design on the paper so it looks complete, kwim? Great use of that stamp set and paper together. And good for you for not hoarding it like me! :)
Thanks for playing along this week!

RDH said...

Very striking!!
Heather RDH

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

What a great card. I might have to whip up a few of these myself as I'm in Christmas card mode. Thanks for playing along.

Connie Babbert said...

This is a great set...hope it makes it back into the big catalog! Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

Great card!! I love the not so straight lines for the ornaments!! Thanks for playing along this week!@!

Selene Kempton said...

This is great! No masking involved when we have punches! How clever! I love this.