Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Stamping 411 Sketch and Sneak Peek

Another Occasions Mini sneak peek and another Stamping 411 sketch challenge here. This one uses With All My Heart and the coordinating Sending Love Specialty DSP. I stamped the circle heart image in Real Red on Very Vanilla card stock. I punched out a piece of the card stock with the Trio Flower punch which exactly fits the papers' flower images. Then I attached the pieces with a Real Red brad and popped that up with Stampin dimensionals. I stamped the sentiment in Real Red and punched out a heart with the Full Heart punch. I also added a piece of 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: With All My Heart
Papers: Very Vanilla, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Sending Love Specialty DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Real Red brad, Full Heart punch, 1 1/4 inch circle punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Stampin dimensionals

4 comments:

Connie Babbert said...

This is very cute, Jennie! I like how you used this new set! Thanks for playing along with the Stamping 411 sketch this week!

Unknown said...

Super cute card! Love all the new elements - isn't that paper the 'bomb'!
Thanks for playing along this week and Happy New Year!

Patti Chesky said...

So pretty...I love all the new goodies!!!

Happy New Year!!

Unknown said...

This is so pretty and thanks for the sneak peak!!! Love all the new products coming out!! Thanks for playing along with us this week over at Stamping 411!!