Monday, January 18, 2010

Dusty Durango Vintage Label Birthday


You can never have enough birthday cards on hand so I made this one with the SAB set, Vintage Labels. I started by running the Dusty Durango base thru the Big Shot with the diamond texturz plate(from the Backgrounds 1 set). Then I used a piece of Old Olive Patterns DSP. I pierced some holes thru the strip of Soft Suede and added that to the bottom of the Old Olive piece. I stamped the label in Soft Suede on Whisper White, punched that out with the Curly Label punch and trimmed it down a bit. Then stamped Happy Bday in Old Olive.That was layered on a piece of Soft Suede, again punched with the Curly Label. Finally, a piece of 1/2 inch Dusty Durango polka-dot grosgrain was added and the label popped up on Stampin' dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Labels
Papers: Whisper white, Dusty Durango, Soft Suede, Old Olive Patterns DSP
Inks: Old Olive and Soft Suede
Accessories: Curly Label punch, 1/2 inch Dusty Durango polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, paper piercing tool, Backgrounds 1 texturz plates, Stampin' dimensionals

No comments: