Friday, January 8, 2010

Get Well Card with Sweet Pea Papers


I'm still digging into my Sweet Pea DSP stack.
Here's some more of the cute papers. This is actually a get well card. I was inspired by a card design that I saw in this month's Stampin Success, a publication exclusively for Stampin' UP! demonstrators. I used blender pens to color in the image from Fun and Fast Notes, using Old Olive, So Saffron and Taken with Teal stamp pads. I used the Vintage Labels stamp set "For You" image on the Taken with Teal piece. There's a silver brad from the Vintage brads. And a piece of the 5/8 inch Old Olive grosgrain ribbon finishes off the card.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fun and Fast Notes, Vintage Labels
Papers: Whisper White, So Saffron, Taken with Teal, Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Old Olive, So Saffron, Taken with Teal
Accessories: 5/8 inch Old Olive grosgrain ribbon, Vintage silver brad, blender pen

No comments: