Saturday, January 30, 2010

MOJO123 Square Valentine


This cute square card is for the MojoMonday sketch #123 here. I think I'll give this one to my hubby. I used With All My Heart and Sending Love Specialty DSP. I colored the stamp with Chocolate Chip and Real Red Stampin write markers. The flower was stamped in Real Red on Very Vanilla and punched out with the 3/4 inch circle punch then layered on a Pretty in Pink piece punched with the 1 inch circle punch. There's a piece of 1/4 inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon and a Vintage Antique Brass Brad. The upper corner has a Real Red corduroy button and the two Real Red 1/2 inch Sending Love Epoxy Brads.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: With All My Heart
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Sending Love Specialty dsp
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Real Red stampin write markers, Real Red classic stamp pad
Accessories: 1/4 inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon, 3/4 inch and 1 inch circle punches, Vintage Antique brass brad, Real Red Corduroy button, Real Red 1/2 inch Sending Love Epoxy brads

No comments: