Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My MOJO Finally Made It!


Well, I found my Mojo a week late but I really like how this one turned out! I made it for the MojoMonday #119 here. I used the Vintage Labels set from the Sale-a-bration catty and some more papers from the Sweet Pea DSP stack. There are just soooo many cute papers!
I also used the 1 inch circle punch, Scallop Edge punch, the 5-Petal flower punch, a Pumpkin Pie felt flower from Flower Fusion and a Chocolate Chip Flower Designer brad. Oh, and I can't forget the 1 inch Chocolate Chip double-stitched grosgrain ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Labels
Papers: Whisper white, Bashful Blue, Chocolate Chip, Sweet Pea DSP stack
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 inch circle punch, Scallop edge punch, 5-Petal flower punch, Pumpkin Pie Flower Fusion, Chocolate Chip Flower Designer brad, Coluzzle circle cutter, 1 inch Chocolate Chip double-stitched grosgrain ribbon

No comments: