Thursday, January 7, 2010

PPA#24 Happiness


Playing at PPA make me happy so I made this card for the PPA#24 sketch challenge here.
I used the SAB set Vintage Labels. I inked the swirly frame up in Rich Razzleberry and added the sentiment in Old Olive. Then I punched that out with the Wide Oval punch. "Happiness" is from the Warm Words set and was inked up with Whisper White Craft ink and embossed with White embossing powder. I snipped the edges of the Old Olive piece with the Ticket Corner punch. I popped up the whole Razzleberry panel with dimensionals. And this card uses two cute ribbons, 1 1/4 inch Old Olive striped grosgrain and 1/2 inch Rich Razzleberry polka dot grosgrain.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Labels, Warm Words
Papers: Whisper White, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry, Cottage Wall DSP
Inks: Whisper white craft ink, Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Old Olive striped grosgrain ribbon and 1/2 inch Rich Razzleberry polka-dot grosgrain, Stampin' dimensionals, Wide oval punch, ticket corner punch

4 comments:

Margaret Moody said...

Love your card, Jennie! I love the paper you used for the background! So very pretty paired with the Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive! Great job with the challenge!

Ann Schach said...

Wow! The colors just "pop" on this card. I love how you stamped "happiness" in white. Thanks for playing @ PPA!

grammie jackie said...

This very pretty...I especially llike the ribbon combination.

Lourdes Torres said...

wooot!!! Vintage labels look Beautiful!!! (mine are in their way) Your card is cute, cute.