Wednesday, January 20, 2010

PPA#26 Anything But a Card-Top Note Purse



This week at PPA is Anything But a Card. So I thought this little Top Note Purse I made for Valentine's Day would fit that bill. I found the instructions on Becky Roberts awesome blog here.

There's actually no stamping on the cute thing.I used Real Red card stock as my base and some pretty papers from the Sending Love Specialty DSP. The Top Note and Scallop Circles #2 are the Big Shot dies. And the other accessories include 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, the Crop-a-dile, the 5-petal flower punch, 3/4 inch circle punch and a Real Red 1/2 inch Sending Love Epoxy brad.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: None
Papers: Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Very Vanilla and Sending Love Specialty DSP
Inks: none
Accessories: 5/8 inch Real Red Satin ribbon, Top Note and Scallop Circles #2 big shot dies, Antique Brass Jumbo eyelet, Crop-a-dile, 5-petal flower punch, 3/4 inch circle punch, Real Red 1/2 inch Sending Love Epoxy brad

1 comment:

Linda Callahan said...

Such a cute purse - perfect for Valentine's Day! Thanks for playing @PPA!