Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Mojo Birthday Card



It's my sister's birthday on Sunday so I made her this card using the Mojo Monday sketch #124 here. Her card matches the little purse present I made here that she'll be getting this weekend.
I started by running a piece of Real Red thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder. I used the Party Hearty stamp set by inking the "celebrate you"and "party hearty" in Real Red. I punched each out with the Scallop Circle punch and Word Window punch, respectively. I added the Modern Label punch in Real Red on the upper portion. I used Chocolate Chip from the Scallop Circle #2 Big Shot die under the bottom part. There's also a Chocolate Chip 1 inch circle punch layered under the Pretty in Pink present that was punched with the 3/4 inch circle punch and popped up with a Stampin dimensional. A piece of Chocolate Chip punched with the Scallop Edge punch and a 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Party Hearty
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Pretty in Pink, Real Red and Sending Love Specialty dsp
Inks: Pretty in Pink and Real Red
Accessories: 3/4 inch and 1 inch circle punches, Scallop circle and Scallop edge punches, Word Window and Modern Label punches, 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain ribbon, Stampin dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder, Scallop Circle #2 Big Shot die

1 comment:

Jean said...

I figure you can't miss when you use red. Love the red - love the card!