Monday, February 22, 2010

More Fox & Friends (and a late challenge)


More cards for my upcoming workshop means more Fox and Friends. I made this one with the Stamping 411 sketch from last week here.
I used the monkey,cut him out and adhered him with some Stampin' dimensionals. The branch is from Cheep Talk and I colored that with Chocolate Chip and Old Olive Markers. The sentiments are from Nursery Necessities and were stamped in Old Olive. The papers are from the Sweet Pea dsp stack and a piece of 1/4 inch Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon finishes it off!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fox and Friends, Cheep Talk, Nursery Necessities
Papers: Whisper white, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Sweet Pea dsp stack
Inks: Chocolate Chip classic pad and Stampin' write marker, Old Olive stampin write marker
Accessories: word window punch, modern label punch, 1/4 inch chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon

No comments: