Thursday, February 25, 2010

Simple Stamping 411 Sketch#139


This card came together sooo fast I just had to post it right away! I made it for the Stamping 411 sketch#139 here. I ran a piece of Very Vanilla card stock thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka dots textured impressions folder. I stamped the flourish from Vintage Labels in Chocolate Chip. I cut that out and adhered it to a Chocolate Chip piece punched with the Wide Oval punch. I then stamped the sentiments in Chocolate Chip on Pretty in Pink card stock then cut them out. The piece of 1 1/4 inch striped Chocolate Chip grosgrain is cinched with a flower from the Sweet Pea stitched felt. A Circle Ice green brad finishes it off!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Labels
Papers: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip. Pretty in Pink
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch Chocolate Chip striped grosgrain, Wide Oval punch, Sweet Pea stitched felt flower, Circle Ice rhinestone brad, Perfect Polka dot textured impressions folder

No comments: