Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Bright Birthday Catch Up


I needed a birthday card for a tween boy and this one fits the bill. I'm also finishing up getting ready for tonight's workshop so this is will be a quick one! I hope to post some projects this week for sure.
I made this for the Splitcoast sketch #267 here. I used the papers from Pink Flamingo DSP, punched three large and small stars then adhered with Stampin dimensionals. The Happy Birthday is from the SAB set, Happy Moments and that was stamped in Basic Black then punched out with half of the Curly Label punch.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Happy Moments
Papers: Whisper white, Real Red, Summer Sun, Tempting Turquoise, Pink Flamingo DSP
Inks: Basic Black
Accessories: Small and large star punches, curly label punch, stampin dimensionals

No comments: