Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Dotted Friends


Here's a card I made for my workshop back in March and I've realized I haven't posted it yet.
I started by running the Old Olive card stock thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots textured impressions folder. I used a piece of patterned paper from the Sweet Pea DSP stack. I colored in the "F" with a Pretty in Pink marker and the "friend" with a Old Olive marker then cut that circle out with the Coluzzle. A piece of Chocolate Chip card stock was punched with the Scallop trim border punch. Finally, I added a flower and leaves from the Sweet Pea stitched felt. Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Vintage Vogue
Papers: Whisper White, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Sweet Pea DSP
Inks: Pretty in Pink and Old Olive stampin write markers
Accessories: Coluzzle, scallop trim border punch, Perfect Polka Dot textured impressions folder

No comments: