Friday, March 19, 2010

Pink Polka-dot Easter


Just chipping away at my Easter cards and I used a Mojo sketch from a few weeks ago. It's Mojo sketch #128 here.
There's not much stamping other than the Vintage Label and Happy Easter from Teeny Tiny Wishes. Then I punched that out with the Curly Label punch. I also ran a strip of Pretty in Pink thru the Scallop edge punch. The flower was cut out of a piece of Shades of Spring DSP. The Whisper White circle was stamped with Pretty in Pink ink with Dot, Dot, Dot. A So Saffron flower brad is in the middle of the big flower and two Circle Fire Rhinestone brads finish it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, Dot Dot Dot, Vintage Labels
Papers: Whisper white, Pretty in Pink, Shades of Spring DSP
Inks: Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Curly label punch, scallop edge punch, coluzzle, flower assortment brads, Circle Fire Rhinestone brads

No comments: