Friday, March 12, 2010

Square Easter Card for MOJO127


Just playing catch up again with the MojoMonday sketch #127 here. I gotta get these Easter cards done before we leave for Easter Break! It's only three weeks from yesterday and I can't wait!
I used the Eggcoutrements stamps set on this one and inked the image up with Orchid Opluence. The papers are from the Shades of Spring DSP. I punched a Certainly Celery flower out with the Trio flower punch and added a gold brad for the center. Three gold brads were used in the upper corner too. Some Very Vanilla and Certainly Celery grosgrain ribbon finish it off!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Eggcoutrements
Papers: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence and Shades of Spring DSP
Inks: Orchid Opulence
Accessories: gold brads, 5/8 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain and 1/4 inch Certainly celery grosgrain, Trio flower punch
Stamps:

No comments: