Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Stamping 411 #142 Easter in Certainly Celery


This Easter card is for the Stamping 411 sketch #142 here. I decided to to a mono-chromatic card using the DSP from Shades of Spring. I started by running the Certainly Celery card stock base thru the Big Shot with the flowers & dots Backgrounds 1 texturz plate. I rubbed that with some Very Vanilla Craft ink to make the images pop a bit. The only real stamping on this card is the Easter image from Eggcoutrements that I stamped in So Saffron. I punched a Celery flower from the Trio Flower punch and added a gold brad to the center. That whole image was popped up with some Stampin dimensionals. A piece of Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon finishes it off!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Eggcoutrements
Papers: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Shades of Spring DSP
Inks: Very Vanilla Craft ink, So Saffron
Accessories: Trio flower punch, gold brad, Backgrounds 1 texturz plates, Very Vanilla taffeta ribbon, stampin dimensionals

5 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Love these colors for Easter. Great card. Thanks for playing along.

Unknown said...

So soft and beautiful - love it! Thanks for playing with us this week!

Patti Chesky said...

Very pretty Easter card!!! The colors are so soft and serene!

Unknown said...

What a lovely Easter card!! Great job using our sketch and thanks for playing along with us over at Stamping 411!!

Selene Kempton said...

I love your color choices. You did a wonderful job laying this all out. What a great Easter card!