Saturday, April 24, 2010

SC277 Girly Sweet Pea


I needed some baby girl cards so I thought the Sweet Pea DSP stack and coordinating Sweet Pea stitched felt would be perfect! I used the Splitcoast sketch #277 here too.
I started with a Chocolate Chip base then layered on the Sweet Pea DSP according to the sketch. The only stamping is the "it's a girl" from Nursery Necessities which I stamped in Chocolate Chip on textured Pretty in Pink card stock then punched out with the Small Oval punch. I adhered the stitched felt with some glue dots then added a piece of 1/2 inch Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain ribbon.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Nursery Necessities
Papers: Whisper white, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink, Sweet Pea DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Small oval punch, Sweet Pea stitched felt flowers, 1/2 inch Pretty in Pink striped grosgrain, glue dots

No comments: