Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stamping 411 #148 Pink Butterfly


Here's a card I made for Mother's Day and for the Stamping 411 sketch #148 here. Hopefully the lovely lady that I'm giving this card to won't be "blurfing" anytime soon.
I started by running a piece of Pretty in Pink textured card stock thru the Big Shot with the Perfect Details texturz plate. Then I added a piece of pink patterned paper from the Shades of Spring DSP. I stamped the sentiment from Flight of the Butterfly in Certainly Celery and added flowers in Celery and Pretty in Pink too. The two butterflies are made from the Beautiful Wings embosslits die. The "love" tag from Tiny Tags was stamped in Pretty in Pink then punched out with the coordinating Medium Jewelry tag punch. Finally, a piece of Whisper White 5/8 inch Satin ribbon finishes it off!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Flight of the Butterfly and Tiny Tags
Papers: Whisper white, Pretty in Pink, Certainly Celery and Shades of Spring DSP
Inks: Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink
Accessories: Medium Jewelry tag punch, Perfect details texturz plate, Beautiful Wings embosslit die, 5/8 inch Whisper white satin ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

Hi, I'm Lee Conrey! said...

Pink and green...one of my favorites. Love it. and how clean and simple it is. Thanks so much for sharing.

Connie Babbert said...

This is so soft and pretty looking! Thanks for playing along this week.

Selene Kempton said...

Clean and simple, this is too cute! I love the butterflies and that gorgeous ribbon!