Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Father's Day Splitcoast Sketch#280

I haven't used my To the Nines Specialty paper lately and I think they're perfect for a Father's Day card. I paired the papers with the Splitcoast sketch #280 here.
I started with a base of Sahara Sand card stock. Then, I just cut the coordinating papers to fit the sketch. I also added some Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip card stock. The sentiment is from All Holidays and I stamped that in Chocolate Chip on Whisper White then stamped it again in Sahara Sand and cut that out and popped it up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: All Holidays
Papers: Whisper White, Always Artichoke,Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand, To the Nines Specialty
Inks: Chocolate Chip and Sahara Sand
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals

No comments: