Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mom's Mother's Day Card


Here's the card I made for my mom for Mother's Day. She loves purple so I thought of Orchid Opulence.
My card is based on this card by Andrea Walford.
I kept the basic design but totally changed up the colors. I used a base of Orchid Opulence and stamped the main flower image from One of a Kind in the same ink. The little flowers come from the stamp that coordinates with the Boho Blossoms punch. I used Certainly Celery and So Saffron and Orchid Opulence then just punched out the flowers. The sentiment is in Orchid too. I used Dot, Dot, Dot in Orchid then punched it out with the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch. A Circle Ice brad is in the center of the Celery flower. Finally, a piece of 1/4 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain finishes it all off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: One of a Kind
Papers: Very Vanilla, Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence
Inks: Certainly Celery, Orchid Opulence, So Saffron
Accessories: 1/4 inch Very Vanilla grosgrain, Extra Large Fancy Flower punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Circle Ice Rhinestone brad, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: