Thursday, June 10, 2010

2010-2011 Catalog Sneak Peek

I got my demo pre-order so I had to play with the fun new products. This card, done for Splitcoast sketch#284,
uses the new Greenhouse Gala DSP and coordinating stamp set, Friends Never Fade. Other new products include Daffodil Delight card stock and 1/8 inch taffeta ribbon, Pear Pizzazz card stock and Marina Mist card stock. And I used the following Stampin write markers to color and stamp the image:
Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Pear Pizzazz, Marina Mist and Real Red.
Stay tuned for more sneak peeks and projects to showcase the Retiring sets and accessories!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade
Papers: Whisper white, Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz, Greenhouse Gala DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Pear Pizzazz and Real Red Stampin Write markers
Accessories: 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, Coluzzle oval cutter

No comments: