Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Catalog Sneek Peek and a Splitcoast Sketch

Here's another sneak peek at the Greenhouse Gala DSP and Friends Never Fade stamp set from the 2010-2011 Idea Book and Catalog.
I made this card for the Splitcoast sketch#285 here.
I started with a card stock base of Chocolate Chip. Then I ran a piece of Pear Pizzazz thru the Big Shot with the new Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder.
I colored in the flower image from Friends Never Fade with the Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz markers. Those were punched out with the 1 1/4 inch punch and layered onto a Chocolate Chip piece punched with the 1 3/8 inch square punch. "Thank you" from Because I Care was stamped on Whisper White in Chocolate Chip and punched with the small oval punch then layered onto a Chocolate Chip piece punched with the large oval punch. I popped up all three squares with Stampin dimensionals too. Finally, a piece of the 1/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Friends Never Fade and Because I Care
Papers: Whisper white, Chocolate Chip, Pear Pizzazz, Greenhouse Garden DSP
Inks: Chocolate Chip Stampin pad and Stampin write marker, Marina Mist and Pear Pizzazz Stampin write markers
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch square punches, small and large oval punches, 1/8 inch Marina Mist taffeta ribbon, Stampin dimensionals

No comments: