Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Final Day to order Last Chance Stamps & Accessories!

Today's the last day to order from the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog. So I'm sending this catty off with a card using Boho Backgrounds and The Write Stuff Specialty DSP-one of my favorites! I also used Splitcoast sketch 286 here but I just flipped the sketch.
I started with a card stock base of retiring Ruby Red and added the dotted DSP. Then, there's also strips of Crushed Curry, Old Olive and Soft Suede DSP from The Write Stuff Specialty pack. And, there's even a die cut from The Write Stuff. I colored the dots and "wonderful friend" with Soft Suede and Ruby Red Stampin write markers and stamped onto that die cut. I added three Ruby Red brads to the Crushed Curry piece, an Old Olive button from the Playground Designer buttons and a piece of 1/2 inch Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon. Good bye to the old but can't wait for all the new goodies!
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Boho Backgrounds
Papers: Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Soft Suede, The Write Stuff Specialty DSP
Inks: Ruby Red and Soft Suede Stampin' write markers
Accessories: 1/2 inch Soft Suede polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, Ruby Red brads, Playground designer buttons, Stamp-a-ma-jig

No comments: