Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Last Chance for this year's Ronald McDonald Charities set-Very Thankful

I'm still concentrating on posting cards made with the Last Chance sets and accessories. This one uses the Ronald McDonald House Charity set, Very Thankful. And it uses The Write Stuff Specialty DSP too. I started with a card stock base of Very Vanilla. The different dotted papers are all from The Write Stuff Specialty DSP. I ran a piece of Ruby Red card stock thru the Scallop edge punch. I stamped the image in Soft Suede then colored it in with Old Olive, Ruby Red and Soft Suede Classic Stampin pads and blender pens. Then I punched it out with the Wide Oval punch and made the Old Olive oval under that with my Coluzzle. "Note of thanks" from Thank You Kindly was stamped in Soft Suede, punched with the Word Window punch and layered onto a piece of Soft Suede punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally, a piece of 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Very Thankful and Thank You Kindly
Papers: Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Ruby Red, Soft Suede and The Write Stuff Specialty
Inks: Old Olive, Ruby Red and Soft Suede
Accessories: Wide Oval punch, word window punch, modern label punch, Scallop edge punch, 1/4 inch Old Olive grosgrain, Coluzzle, blender pens

No comments: