Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another Apple Blossoms Card for Two Challenges

I just can't seem to put down my new Apple Blossoms set. It's too fun to create with! Plus I'm still waiting for new goodies from the new catty. So I created this card for MOJO146 here and for the Splitcoast Color Challenge #278 here.
I began with a card stock base of Rich Razzleberry. Since I'm lacking in DSP I created my own by running a piece of So Saffron thru the Big Shot with the Vintage Wallpaper textured impressions embossing folder. And I used the Perfect Polka-dot folder on the Baha Breeze strips of card stock. I ran another strip of Baha thru the Scallop Edge border punch and added a piece of 1/4 inch Whisper White grosgrain ribbon. The large leaves from Apple Blossoms were stamped in Baha Breeze, Rich Razzleberry and So Saffron with the Stamp-a-ma-jig. The little flower was stamped in Razzleberry and a So Saffron brad was added to the center. That was then layered onto a piece of Razzleberry punched with the 1 1/4 inch Large square punch and then a piece of So Saffron punched with the 1 3/8 large square punch. Finally, "just a little note" was stamped in Rich Razzleberry on the bottom right hand corner.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Papers: Whisper White, Baha Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron
Inks: Baha Breeze, Rich Razzleberry, So Saffron
Accessories: Vintage wallpaper and Perfect polka-dots textured impressions folders, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch large square punches, Scallop edge border punch, 1/4 inch Whisper White grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen, Coluzzle

No comments: